domingo, 25 de março de 2012




Hi!!!   The other day I was sat in a chair (LOL) and I thought ... (yes I also think! ^. ^ -)  I really like to see drama but I never know what dramas i would see ..... so I had the idea to create here in  Hoshi no Sekai  a post where I, Maruta , I'll put small videos of dramas that I've seen, and talk a little about them, 
so, people can choose whether they like to see. 


This gave me a lot of work to do all the videos...  and when I see a new drama I'll update the post.
I also, will put the links where you can download the dramas.

I Hope you like it (because it gave me a lot of work!) >.<



  Korean Dramas


PlayFull Kiss


I really liked this drama because ..... because.... the protagonist is Kim Hyun Joong!
 It was in this drama that I saw for the first time Kim Hyun Joong and because of this drama I "meet" SS501 for the first time, my favorite band, my babies.... my cutest boys... ^.^
Oh Ah Ni, the protagonist, is very cute and funny!
This is a drama that makes you laugh out loud even if you don't want. PlayFull Kiss shows that we don't need to have a QI of 200 to be special ... Oh Ah Ni is dumb as a door and Baek Jo Seng fell in love with her!
After all... Hope is always the last to die... Oh Ah Ni Fighting!!!! 


Sassy Girl

I cried a lot in this drama! ;__;
This drama is very addictive but there is a very annoying situation! The bad guys make blackmai with the good guysl! The protagonist is very funny and has to sacrifice his love to protect the person she loves the most ..... a very sad story!



City Hunter 

 

City Hunter is my favorite drama!
A drama filled with action, comedy, romance and everything that I like!!
The protagonist is Lee Min Ho! The Korean man more masculine, handsome and cute that I have ever seen!
The protagonist girl was simply lovely and powerful!
I advise everyone to watch this drama, believe me you won't regret!


Personal Taste


Here is another drama that I just decided to see because the protagonist was Lee Min Ho ^.^
In this case, Lee Min Ho plays an architect who pretends to be gay in order to live in the same house as the daughter of one of the greatest architects.
Lee Min Ho wants to discover the secrets of this magnificent house and without realizing he falls for the woman.
OMG That woman was charming in my opinion, a little naive but very sweet and cute!
I was completely addicted to this drama! 



Boys Before Flowers


I apologize to the fans of Boys Before Flowers but in my opinion this drama is very drying and boring!
I just continued to watch the drama because there was the leader of SS501 and because the couple So Yi Jung and Ga Eul.
The protagonist was Lee Min Ho XDDD but even so the couple of the proragonists was very drying and Lee Min Ho's hairstyle was horrible!!! LOL
 


Dream


Kim Bum is so cute!! (I had to say it XD)
Sol Dam Bi was there more! I don't know why but i thought the role of the Sol Dam Bi was very weak and forced .... In my opinion she isn't a very good actress.
But even so the drama is great! Dream is about a sports agent who is fired and is in misery. He tries to start his career from the zero and find a street boy who proves to be an excellent fighter. They become inseparable as brothers!
This is not a drama where you will find romance between man and woman, but rather, love between brothers! A good drama :)



Winter Sonata


Drama Winter Sonata is a very old and well known.
To tell the truth, Winter Sonata is not really my style of drama. I found the drama very drying. I think the protagonist is really alike to Kim Hyun Joong! When the leader of SS501 grow up he will be like him! XDD
The scenario is very pretty but honestly I didn't like this drama.



Dream High


Dream High is a very popular drama. Dream High has become very popular because most actors are famous singers of bands of youth.
I liked the protagonist! I think she's a bit like me, people also say I'm a little selfish. I really understand her! 
The drama is funny but I must admit that Dream High is not one of my favorites ... I'm still thinking if I should see the season 2 ... to tell the truth I'm not very keen... but maybe one day ...

 

You're Beautifull


Excellent! An incredibly funny drama! Especially because of the character Jeremy! 
The story of a trainee nun who becomes a rock star captures our attention very easily!
In my opinion, if you want to laugh out loud you have to see You're Beautiful!
There's not much to say because this drama you must see to believe...



Surgeon Bong Dal Hee


This is definitely one of my favorite dramas!
I have a great fascination for doctors and for this great profession. 
When I grow Up I liked to become a doctor and I will strive and study to realize this dream. This drama shows everything that I like, I can say that this drama is the dream of my life. Bong Dal Hell is beautiful and a wonderful woman full of strength!
The dotor Ahn ... is lovely! *.* I would like to know a professor in my life like doctor Ahn. He has air of arrogant and hard but in the end proves to be a loving and caring person. Doctor Lee also has its charms but nothing that compares to dotor Ahn!
Believe me I learned from this drama and made me see what a doctor has to bear ... I will one day become a doctor as talented as Bong Dal Hell!
I really advise everyone to see this drama!



 

Japanese Dramas

 

 

Nobuta Wo Produce


I liked drama but in a certain moment in the history I started to be upset 
Kamenashi was incredibly anorexic! The main character was very cute but she struck so sorry! Yamapi .... Yamapi ... charmed me! The way he walks down the stairs reminds me of myself! I descend the stairs as well! *.*
The story is an example for all young but I have to admit that not one of my favorites....




 
Taiwanese Drama 
TjAN2.gif (10037 bytes) 




It's Started With a Kiss


It's Started with a Kiss is the Taiwanese version Playful Kiss but with a girl a little more annoying and a boy a little more cute than Baek Seng Jo XDDD
The story It's Started with a Kiss is more beautiful and more complete than in Playful Kiss. In my opinion It's Started with a Kiss is better but everyone has their opinion. Zu Shi is beautiful and has a charming flaw in a tooth XDD. The protagonist (I can't remember her name) is a bit annoying a but you'll eventually get used -.- "



They Kiss Again


They Kiss Again is the second season of It's Started With a Kiss, and also my favorite.
In this season Shi Zhu and Protagonist (although I don't remember her name ....) are married and Shi Zhu became a successful doctor!
This season is incredibly addictive!!
Shi Zhu gets jealous (that never happened in season 1) and there are many scenes of love and tenderness between the characters! 


Devil Beside You


OMG Mike He is just beautiful!
In this drama you'll see Mike He in the role of a bad boy who falls for his cute half-sister.
This drama is on the list of my favorites!
A very funny drama, full of love and excitement.
The Parents of the protagonist are the cutest creatures of this world!! I think if Ahmo and Qi Yue knew that they would accept their love so easily they wouldn't hide it for more than 15 episodes.



Why Why Love


Mike He is gorgeous! XDD Rainny Yang is also magnificent!
The story is beautiful Mike He again makes a bad boy! This drama shows the hatred between two brothers who end up falling in love for the same girl. This drama is beautiful but has one major flaw of many dramas: The protagonist get sick and instead of telling his girlfriend...NO! Attempts to remove it because it thinks that is just to protect ...  At the end of it all we suffer and we cry like crazy!
But the drama is magnificent and advise!



Bull Fighting


In this drama Mike He makes again the role of Bad Boy! This starts to become habit! (He has a knack for bad boy XDD)
And the funny thing is that in almost all the dramas he knows how to play basketball XDDD
I didn't like the drama in the begin .... the girl was being annoying and Mike He very rough but at the end I started to like it more.



Romantic Princess


I didn'tlike this drama! At first it was fun but then started getting nauseating .... to tell the truth I just saw neither! He became very upset and I couldn't watching them.



Peach Girl


When I heard that there was a drama version of the anime I was eager to see! And I do not disappoint me.
The drama is very different from the anime and to be honest I liked the anime.
The characters of the drama were the ugliest than the anime (ok I know ... they are Cartoons ... but still ....).
Really see the drama is good, but a warning, don't expect to see a redhead girl like in the anime ... in the drama she has a brown hair.



Love Contract


This was a drama that completely disappointed me ! This drama is frightening, unusual and too tragic!
This time Mike He plays a cute boy who strives in everything he do XDDD (Mike He ....)
The protagonist girl was the most annoying creature ever! His father was a beast! His friends were dogs, they did everything she said!
The ending was horrible! She was paralyzed, he tried to commit suicide along with her ​​but a miracle... they were brought back to life and she began to walk again. The stupidest thing is that her best friend died but at the end of the drama he was at the wedding of Mike He.
Magnificent ... or they were all in heaven or he came back to earth -. - "Please ... totally unbelievable!
But Mike He was gorgeous as ever XDD



Love Keeps Going


This drama was ... magnificent!
Mike He was beautiful as always! He once again the role of bad boy and got a haircut! Mike He will bowl with hair!
The story is simply brilliant, the lead actress is a girl who does everything to help everyone and that don't cares about herself. She and Mike He eventually fall in love and he shows her the wonderful woman that she is and tells her to take care of herself.
There is one glitch that I have spoken of the disease and to remove the person he loves most.
The story is magnificent is one of my favorite dramas! Really look!!
I've lost count the times i'have talked about Mike He, I'm seriously addicted to Mike He!






I'll update this post as I will see dramas ... I've seen several dramas that have not made ​​the video yet, later on when I have time I'll do.

Thanks for watching ^.^

(OMG XDDDDD)
This is wonderfull!! LOL


By: Maruta




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário